In this age of the internet and mobile devices, people are spending more and more time on the internet and using their smartphones to do everything from sending texts to writing emails.
A survey from GlobalWebIndex found that the average person spends 4.4 hours accessing the internet with a computer each day. Mobile devices account for 2.7 hours of online use and one-third of all website pages accessed.
In other words, if you are not already on mobile, you need to get on it!
You must be careful as to how you design your website for mobile use. A poorly designed mobile site can have some pretty damaging consequences.
Here are seven sobering facts:
1. 40% of users will leave your website if it takes over three seconds to load.
2. 85% of users want mobile sites to load as fast as they do on desktops.
3. Bounce rates spike by 100% if the page takes over four seconds to load.
4. Bounce rates spike by 150% if the page takes over eight seconds to load.
5. 48% of users say that an inferior mobile website is a sign that the company does not care.
6. 57% of users would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
7. 40% of users will move to a competitor’s website after a terrible mobile experience.
Mobile optimization should be a priority for any company. Google will also notify mobile users if a website is mobile-friendly or not, so you had better make sure to make your website as best as possible.
People are using their smartphones now more than ever. It’s no surprise that some social media websites like Instagram work much better on mobile than a browser. It’s just a fact of modern day life. If you want your site to survive, you’ve got to keep up with the times.
7 Sobering Facts That Will Convince You to Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
Contact Full Rights
Source Constant Content
o Publisher name: mark wells
o Physical address: 117 Highway 332 W, Ste J, Box# 104 Lake Jackson, TX 77566
o Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Phone number: 9792153132